AMCP 2024 is anticipated to attract more than 4,000 managed care decision-makers to the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, LA, from April 15-18.
A timeless city with a unique way of life, New Orleans is steeped in European traditions and Caribbean influences. The picturesque Big Easy calls curious minds to sweet sounds of jazz and the enchanting aroma of savory spices. New Orleans is an enticing, culturally rich haven…a sensory overload…an authentic experience.
Get to know New Orleans, including restaurant recommendations, things to see and do, nightlife, shopping, city maps and more!
What Can Attendees Expect?
• Enjoy education sessions offering a variety of continuing education opportunities on pressing topics impacting managed care pharmacy today and will shape the future of the industry tomorrow.
• Get inspired by four main stage presentations.
• Gain valuable perspectives on current trends, emerging challenges, and the strategic insights needed to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of managed care at Spotlight Sessions and Satellite Symposia.
• Experience the Expo where more than 75 exhibitors will showcase the latest innovations and newest products that will improve patient outcomes and advance your job performance.
• Participate in these and other networking opportunities:
- The opening reception, lunch, poster presentations in the Expo.
- The New Member and First-Timer breakfast.
- Our professional services area for casual networking, featuring: the Headshot Lounge, the Career Corner and Wellness Lounge and Dog Bark Lounge.
- AMCP Partnering, a meeting scheduling platform in the AMCP 2024 mobile app used to formally connect with key audiences face-to-face during the meeting.
- AMCP regional affiliate meetings.
- For more details, see the full meeting agenda.
Attendees include individuals from health plans, PBMs, biopharmaceutical companies, consultants, and other leaders working within managed care pharmacy.
Where Will It Be?
All AMCP 2024 events will be held at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in the Great Hall and Hall B.
Attendees can expect a lot of walking at AMCP 2024 based on the size of the convention center and location of contracted hotels.
AMCP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
To fulfill the mission of getting patients the medications and therapies they need at a cost they can afford, it is imperative that AMCP’s membership, staff, and leadership reflect the rich landscape of our populations. By respecting and including everyone who drives the daily victories in managed care pharmacy, we will benefit from a mix of ideas, perspectives, and life experiences to help us achieve our goals.
Please contact us.