Register and Reserve Your Housing Today!
- Early bird rate: Dec. 8 – Jan. 18
- Regular registration rate: Jan. 19 – Feb. 23
- Onsite rate: Feb. 24 – Apr. 1
The AMCP housing block is now closed. Please reach out to the individual hotels for rate and reservation information.
AMCP 2022 Prices:
|Registration Category||Early Bird||Early Bird
|Resident/Fellow/Grad Student Member||$300||$350||$400|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$180||$180||$230|
|Name Change Price||$200||$200||$200|
|Booth Personnel Paid||$300||$300||$300|
AMCP Foundation Wellness Events and Prices
- Sleep-In: $20 member/non-member rate
- Virtual 5K for the Future: $40 member/non-member rate includes T-shirt
- AMCP requires that attendees provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination before they will be permitted to attend AMCP 2022. We will provide additional information on how the vaccine confirmation process will be implemented. We are excited to return to in-person meetings but recognize the importance of protecting our members, attendees, and staff.
- Registration cancellations must be requested in writing to email@example.com and be received by Thursday, March 17, 2022, to receive a partial refund of the less applicable administrative fees listed below. Cancellation fees will not be charged to attendees who cancel their registration based on AMCP's vaccination policy. An administrative fee will be assessed on Active, Associate, and Non-member registration cancellations through Thursday, March 17, 2022, for $200. Full refunds on registration will be granted anytime if canceled due to illness, COVID 19 company travel policies or AMCP's vaccination policy.
- An administrative fee will be assessed on Student and Resident/Fellow/Graduate Students (RFG) registration cancellations through Thursday, March 17, 2022, in the amount of $75.
- An administrative fee of $100 will be assessed on Specialty Connect registration cancellations through Thursday, March 17, 2022.
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation Events at any time. Registrations for AMCP Foundation Events, as well as donations to the AMCP Foundation, are tax-deductible. There are no refunds on memberships.
- If you cancel your registration before Tuesday, March 15, 2022, your hotel reservations will automatically be canceled. If you cancel your registration after Tuesday, March 15, 2022, you will need to contact the hotel directly starting Monday, March 21, 2022, to cancel your hotel reservation.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed. Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant. An admin fee of $200 will be assessed and other fees may apply. Only one substitution per registrant will be allowed.
- Registration deadline periods conclude at 11:59pm ET on the final day of the eligible registration period.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
- In order to be eligible for the AMCP member registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
- AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further, AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, business addresses, and email. Attendees can opt out of receiving messages from third parties that are renting attendee information from AMCP during the registration process.
- Participation in AMCP 2022 is entirely voluntary and requires attendees to abide by any applicable rules of conduct or local or state laws that may be announced at any time during AMCP 2022. Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending AMCP 2022 and understands that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at AMCP 2022 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend the meeting or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact.
For registration and housing questions, please contact:
For all other questions, contact us.