AMCP Partnering provides attendees the opportunity to formally connect with key audiences face-to-face within a designated area in The Expo.
Attendees that select health plans, IDNs, PBM, or hospitals as their employer during the AMCP 2022 registration process can opt in to Partnering for free. Attendees that have selected their employer as a pharmaceutical company can add Partnering to their registration for $300.
Partnering participants may accept and request pre-scheduled, 30-minute meetings using the meeting mobile app. Partnering hours will be held on Wednesday, March 30, from 2–5pm, Thursday, March 31, from 10am–2pm, and Friday, April 1, from 8–10am.
In addition to individual access to Partnering, companies may purchase dedicated branded suites or tables to conduct their scheduled meetings during their assigned meeting time. As part of their participation, companies will receive a set number of users permitted to access the Partnering system.
- Sponsored Suites: Enjoy an exclusive and branded meeting space to meet with potential partners.
- Sponsored Tables: Give future collaborators a seat at your dedicated branded table.
- General Admission: Begin vital conversations at a table in the open meeting area.
- AMCP corporate member: $15,000*
- Non-AMCP corporate member: $17,000
- AMCP corporate member: $8,500*
- Non-AMCP corporate member: $10,000
- $300 per user**
*New companies are invited to join AMCP as a corporate member and save. More information is available at amcp.org/corporatemembership.
**General Admission discounts available for multiple users from the same company
For more information about participating in AMCP Partnering at AMCP 2022, contact email@example.com.