AMCP 2022 is expected to attract more than 4,000 managed care decision-makers eager to engage in immersive education sessions, thought-provoking keynote presentations, and quality networking opportunities.
The annual meeting will take place in Chicago at the McCormick Place Convention Center, March 29–April 1, 2022.
What You Can Expect
- Twenty-one education sessions that cover the most pressing topics impacting managed care pharmacy with content that will shape the future of the industry.
- Three inspiring keynote presentations.
- Fourteen satellite symposia.
- Faculty chats with key health care leaders.
- The Expo will welcome more than 85 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations and newest products to improve patient outcomes and your job performance.
- Networking opportunities including an expanded opening reception in The Expo; the new member/first-timer breakfast; our professional services area featuring charging stations for casual networking and the Headshot Lounge; and AMCP Partnering, a platform aimed at bringing health care decision-makers and company representatives together for critical conversations and relationship-building.
- Wellness events presented by the AMCP Foundation including the 5K For the Future and more.
For more details, see the full conference agenda.
Who Will Be Attending
Attendees include individuals from health plans, PBMs, biopharmaceutical companies, consultants, and other leaders working within managed care pharmacy. The attendee list will be posted here on Wednesday, Jan. 26.
AMCP is committed to providing a safe environment for attendees and staff. For detailed information on our safety protocols, please visit our COVID-19 page.
Please contact us.